provides a native COM (Component Object Model) automation interface
to the Microsoft XML (Extensible Markup Language) 4.0 SDK and
the Microsoft SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) 3.0 SDK.
It is the first and only Clarion product that uses Microsoft's
XML Parser, the fastest and most widely accepted XML Processor
in the world. Additionally, xmlFUSE works with both Clarion
5.5 and Clarion 6 which will allow developers to write products
now without worrying about future compatibility issues with
Clarion. Our product ships with complete source code to all
of the class wrappers and example applications.
Both XML and SOAP are very important technologies to Clarion
developers who want to maintain competitive advantage in the
world of Windows and web application development.
one product provides the facility for creating and parsing XML
documents using DOM (Document Object Model), SAX (Simple API
for XML), XSD (XML Schema Definition Language), and SOM (Schema
Object Model). You can also use XSL (Extensible Stylesheet Language)
to format and transform your XML documents and the MS XML HTTP
library included in the MS XML 4.0 SDK will allow you to send
and retrieve documents over the Internet. xmlFUSE contains numerous
examples for using the XML and XML HTTP portions of the product.
In addition to all of the XML functionality, xmlFUSE provides
a complete native Clarion wrapper around the MS SOAP 3.0 SDK.
The synergy between XML and SOAP in the same product allows
a developer to interface with XML Web Services and process their
requests and responses without purchasing additional tools.
These cutting edge technologies will deliver increased value
to your customers by integrating many sources of Internet application
content into your Clarion applications.
are just a few of the things you can do inside your application
- Download a file and write it to disk
- Search Google
- Bill a credit card using Authorize.NET
- Post and view entries in web based guestbooks
- Retrieve Yahoo stock quotes
- Download an Internet image into a Clarion image control
- Convert Microsoft Outlook Data to XML
- search an XML document using XPATH
- Serialize Clarion GROUP data structure to XML and deserialize
XML back into a Clarion GROUP
- Serialize Clarion QUEUE data structure to XML and deserialize
XML back into a Clarion QUEUE
- Serialize Clarion FILE to XML and deserialize XML back into
a Clarion FILE
- XSL transformation of an XML document
- Parse XML document using SAX
- Look up United States address information by City, State,
Zip or Area Code using a SOAP webservice
- Translate text into multiple languages including English,
French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Russian using
the BabelFish SOAP web service from AltaVista
- Retrieve Currency Exchange Rates for dozens of countries using
XMethods SOAP web service
- Check spelling using the Google Dictionary SOAP web service
- Search Google using the SOAP search service
- Search Amazon.com books using the Amazon SOAP web service
here to download an example application
- $249.00 USD